Monday, September 26, 2005

Welcome to Gay Fathers' Bumbling Blog!

Welcome to the official blog of GayFatherhood.com! I'm slowly recovering from foot surgery and too quickly back to work, so my apologies to those of you (Marcel, in particular) who have been waiting for me to get off my butt and get started with this!.

Our plan is to make this a team blog from the managers of Gay Fatherhood, to promote interest in the group and spread encouragement to gay parents everywhere! We'll be posting links and stories from Gayfatherhood.com on a regular basis, so keep your browser tuned right here!

Marcel, Damnit! I cannot figure out how to upload a picture! Every time I try to upload one into this post it says, "After you click Done, you can change and update your blog." So I click Done and there is NO picture. I KNOW you know how to post pics on your pretty blog, so you better get in here as the blogspot expert and show me the way. Else I'll have to take a suicide jump off a very tall column of html! :-)

David,
Founding Manager of GayFatherhood.com.

No comments: